The AGS is stand for Allen Gwynnes Split Casing Pumps.The Casing is axially split,which permits removal of the complete rotor without moving eigther piping or motor. Pumps generating high heads have double volutes to reduce radial forces, ensuring minimal shaft deflection and low bearing loads.
1) Fire-fighting systems
2) Water Supply system
3) Industrial ciculating system
4) water system for industrial uses
5) Warm water heating, chilled & cooling water systems.
1) Pump Size : DN 80 up to 900mm
2) Temperature Limits : 105 Degree Celsius On Standard Material
3) Capacities : Up to 1500 l/s
4) Head : Up to 200 meter